Today I’m gonna do a makeup tutorial that is full coverage and cruelty free. Just in case you’re not familiar with the term cruelty free makeup, it’s simply makeup that was not tested on animals. If you’re interest in having cleaner more ethical makeup on your skin, then this tutorial(insert video link here) is a good step in that direction.
- Application tools: Sephora Collection: Total Coverage Angled Sponge AND Pro Brow brush #20
- Setting spray: Belief Aqua Bomb Mist
- Primer: First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
- Concealer: Any recommendations?
- Contour: L.A Girl Pro Concealer, color: mahogany
- Brow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo, color: ebony AND Dip Brow Pomade
- Foundation: Kat Von D Lock It In, color: deep 78 neutral
- Highlight: NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick, color: biis10
- Blush: Bare minerals, color: you had me at merlo
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Ink Liner color: trooper black
- Mascara: Smashbox Superfan -AND- Milk Kush Mascara
- Lip: Huda Beauty Liquid Matte, color: famous -AND- Milk Kush Lip Glaze
Have any questions or comments? Comment below.
Let me know below about your clean beauty journey!
Please give this video a thumbs up if you liked it, and subscribe if you want to see more videos like this. Thank you guys for reading &/ or watching. Oh, and If you’re interested, here are a couple of great sites to use to check if your makeup is cruelty free or not: Cruelty Free Kitty AND Ethical Elephant. Bye guys, thank you so much for reading &/ or watching.