Hey guys, welcome to my blog!
Today I tried a few of ILIA’s most popular products and I’m sad to say I was very disappointed. I am looking forward to giving ILIA another try, but for now I’m moving onto other makeup brands that stand for green beauty and actually cater to oily and darker skin.
Watch, Like and Subscribe!
ILIA is a green beauty brand that was founded by Sasha Plavsic from Vancouver. Sasha grew interested in healthy makeup ingredients and now ILIA is one of many people’s go to brand for green beauty. I am really excited to share my experience with the brand because there aren’t many green beauty makeup lines that are high performing AND cater to a wide variety of dark skin completions.
- Application tools: Sephora Collection: Total Coverage Angled Sponge AND Pro Brow brush #20
- Setting powder: Dermablend loose setting powder
- Primer: MILK Makeup Hydro Gripping Primer
- Concealer: ILIA True Skin Serum Concealer, color: bayberry*
- Contour: L.A Girl Pro Concealer, color: mahogany
- Brow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
- Foundation: ILIA True Skin Serum Foundation, color: martinique*
- Highlight: ILIA Illuminator
- Blush: ILIA Multi-Stick, color: a fine romance*
- Mascara: Milk Makeup Kush Mascara
- Lip: FENTY Beauty Gloss Bomb, color: fenty glow -AND- ILIA Multi-Stick, color: a fine romance*
*= colors that didn’t suit me