This post is about Petit Vour’s April Subscription Box! Let me know what you think! ❤
Hey guys, welcome back! If you’re new, Hey! I’m Faith ^.^
I know this is a little late, sorry about that. I wanted to try these products out a little longer to get a better opinion of them especially considering these were mostly skin care related products.
1. Caley Cosmetics | Beach Babe Natural Brows – $14
- Claims to: stimulate hair growth, leave a powder like finish, stays put all day. It’s made with castor oil and should be applied with upward strokes.
- My thoughts: The color was off, it was really light and I saw a few other reviews saying the same, however I can still make really great use of this because I like having variety of brow colors to add more dimension. It’s easy to apply and it’s sharpenable from both ends so it should last quite a while! I appreciate how it looks natural vs looking pen like.
2. EIR NYC | Active Face Wash – $20
- Claims to: improve skin discoloration/ dark spots and stop acne breakouts.
- Although this sounds great, I did not try this product because I am happy with my current cleanser. I am saving this for future use because I have a lot of acne scars I want to clear up. I feel like this could work because the cleanser has a greenish tint to it and I usually notice masks that have a green or yellow tint (like amazonian clay or tumeric) tend to lighten up my scars and even out my skin tone. I just need my skin to get used to the products I’m currently using before I switch it up again.
3. Blissoma | Refine Clay Renewal Treatment Mask – $10
- Claims to: works as a mask, overnight mask and/ or spot treatment, draws out impurities, and prevents breakouts
- My thoughts: this is pretty much a drying lotion (like the famous mario badescu drying lotion) so I’m hesitant to use it all over my skin – aka it’s not happening lol. But I have to say using it on normal white heads really did work. This clay really dried out those pimples pretty much overnight. I left on a few pimples – there was one on my forehead that went away in two days, I couldn’t even tell you where it was that’s how well it removed it. There’s no scarring which is just amazing! A warning: don’t use this if you’re planning to go out and look really nice within the next couple weeks though. I used this on a pimple on my cheek that was not showing it’s white head (I suppose it was more cyst like/ wasn’t ready to pop anytime soon) and it completely made it worse. I spent the whole week trying to get rid of that pimple. I ended up ditching the clay on that spot and used my beauty counter spot treatment instead to smooth it out.
4. Juice Beauty | Antioxidant Serum – $6
- Claims to: act as an external skin vitamin you use everyday after washing your skin. It contains resveratrol and hyaluronic acid.
- My thoughts: I was really reluctant to try a new skin care products, but it turns out I could use a hyaluronic acid in my skincare routine and I am still getting familiar with serums. I’ve only used this for a few days because it really irritated my skin – if any of you want me to send it to you lmk because I won’t be using this it was too harsh on my skin
Thank you!! ❤
Alright guys, so that’s it! Let me know what you guys think.
Please give this a like and follow me here, ig @ faithvdean or youtube @ faithvdean ❤
Have a great day!